Daily happenings at the Last Chance Corral, a 501(c)3 non-profit horse and foal rescue in Athens, Ohio.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Seven more babies!
Seven more orphans arrived this past Sunday (Feb. 22). Look for pics 12-18 soon on website!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really loved that little draft foal with the blue eyes and eyeliner but its been too cold to bring a foal home to an unheated barn. I think the flashy foals will draw the most attention at Equine Affair. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
2 comments:
I really loved that little draft foal with the blue eyes and eyeliner but its been too cold to bring a foal home to an unheated barn. I think the flashy foals will draw the most attention at Equine Affair. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
YAY! i have the little draft filly with the blue eyes and shes doing just marvelously!!
what a nice little girl she has turned out to be!!
Post a Comment