Friday, February 6, 2009

Pictures are coming, promise!








Hey Everyone!!
Sorry for the delay, but here are a few pictures of some of the babies that we have currently. If you are interested in adopting, please call the farm at 740-594-4336 to make an appointment to see the babies. Or, e-mail me and I will send you pics and info on each individual foal that we have (please don't ask me to do that if you aren't serious about adopting, though, uploading pictures takes a looooong time on this computer!)
Thanks!
~Rachel

*Remember... every foal that gets adopted out allows one more to be rescued!*


Please enjoy this video from Howard Beebe featuring foals from years past.

3 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I love the Baby Huey in the third photo and the little paint! I want one! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Live waaay too far away

MACPhD said...

Hi, I just came inside from playing with Yuri, the baby I adopted at the very end of last year. Having him here has been a real joy and worth any extra work if you even call it work. If you have room in your heart and your barn you should really consider adopting. You will be happy you did even if it means a bit of a drive to to LCC. It would be even better if you can make room for two so they have someone their own age to play with.