Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh, How They Grow Up...

I know I keep talking about Spencer, and how he is such a wonderful guy, but I am going to devote yet ANOTHER blog to him and his stellar personality. Spencer is now doing "trail walks" (he's not old enough for actual trail rides, yet!) in the creek, down the road, and around the farm, and he is doing great! He bathes, leads, loads himself, etc, etc.
What more could you ask for from a youngster?? He is coming 4 months old, and has that "old soul" that everyone looks for in a prospect. I have been getting calls for some reason from people asking for foals, and right now, Spencer is the only one that we have. If you have been thinking about adopting a nurse mare foal for awhile, but are afraid that you are going to "mess it up" somehow, Spencer would be PERFECT for you! He is mannerly and is healthy as a horse (haha). He isn't pushy, but is not afraid of people AT ALL! His adoption fee is $800 or best offer, and he will only go to an extra special home (obviously... he's our baby). If you want to come on out and see Spencer, take a tour of the farm, and fall in love with something, give us a call!I'm going to go play with a horse, I'll talk to everyone later!

Happy Trails,`
~Rachel ('Stretch')

3 comments:

tbkisser said...

Very cute! What is going on with Bob, is he ready to be adopted yet? I have the perfect home for him, I don't want to trot or canter either. Just walk, walking is good!

Sara Emily said...

He is a cutie!!! too bad I don't have the money or a place of my own...

Last Chance said...

Kid:
Bob (we call him Zen) is not available for adoption until further notice. He is still being worked with, and as soon as he is available, I will make a really big deal out of it and let everyone know via the blog and/or website! Thank you for your interest, though!
~Rachel